Vibrant ambience, Sophisticated facilities, Majestic grandeur, Splendid facade, Extraordinary dining options and run by young professionals always ready to help you with a smile, Citrus Hotels is a rare combination of style, luxury and comfort.
Dine in the multicuisine restaurant at Biso or below the shimmering stars at Skylit or indulge in the unique combination of Punjabi with a blend of Chinese at Punchin or unwind yourself at the 60ml bar or cheer for your favorite team at Turf Sports bar, Citrus hotel is one of its kind.
From the royal Jaipur to the backwaters of Kerala, choose Citrus Hotels for an amazing stay.
Core Values "T.R.E.A.T."
We abide by these enduring values that are the foundation of our business and at the heart of all we do each day.
Trust & Respect
- We are honest with each other and constructively give and willingly accept candid feedback.
- We assume others will behave responsibly and appropriately.
- We show consideration, listen and seek inputs and treat each other fairly.
- We acknowledge that everyone has a context and respect work-life balance.
- We value diversity of people and ideas irrespective of the level of experience.
- We strive for the best quality in everything we do and hold ourselves to the highest standards.
- We motivate ourselves and take great pride in the knowledge that we give our best each day.
- We continuously raise our standards of delivery.
- We take complete responsibility of the tasks assigned to us.
- We are responsible for and committed to our own personal growth and development.
- We respect each other and value their ideas and points of view.
- We work together and support each other to achieve our goals.
- We incorporate fun with hard work.
- We have a passion for winning.
About Mirah Group
Mirah Alfassa, a French lady visited Pondicherry in 1914 to meet the greatest seer born on Indian soil "Sri Aurobindo". She identified him as her spiritual guru and became his spiritual collaborator. She is fondly known as The Mother and was the found of Shri Aurobindo Ashram, Pondicherry. Her doctrines, beliefs, values and maxims are the source of our inspiration that guides us to serve our customers with dedication, sincerity and focus. Hence the name "Mirah".
Our brands have the freedom to innovate in an environment that promotes the spirit of excellence. Over the years we have adapted multiple ideologies and are ever-evolving with the changes in market trends and customers aspirations.
We realize the importance of adapting global strategic business initiatives in the context of prevalent local business environment. This has resulted in our success in establishing diversified business interest in various sectors and industries under "The Mirah" umbrella. With this vision and focus Shri Om Goenka, a successful entrepreneur had sowed the seeds of this business venture in 1986.